Depth Chart Team Listings Issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart Team Listings Issue...

When I open the Depth Chart Center, the team names aren't "live" to go to the team's overall view---you can't click on the team names to see approx. % PT. Player names still take you to Playerlink. FYI...

Steve
    Let every child available for adoption become eligible for adoption..

As a workaround, if you scroll to the bottom of the Depth Chart Center page, there are individual team links there. And once you're into team mode, there are team-to-team jump links available in there.

Comment

Do you mean that the team names on the league depth charts aren't links? Would you mind pasting the URL of the page you mean when you say "When I open the Depth Chart Center"?
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by RobR@HQ View Post
        Do you mean that the team names on the league depth charts aren't links? Would you mind pasting the URL of the page you mean when you say "When I open the Depth Chart Center"?
        Rob, I was clicking on the link from the homepage (Buyers Guides, Teams). I was under the impression that the team names at the top of each column were "live" links.

Ray gave me great advice, though.. (Thanks). Didn't realize that the teams were also listed at the bottom of the first page.

Steve
        Let every child available for adoption become eligible for adoption..

Comment

It was a good idea. I linked the team abbreviations on the league chart.
          While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
          --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X