Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• BAIC@HQ
    replied
    That works for me, now.

Leave a comment:

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    Just toyed with some of the settings. Let me know if it changes anything.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Bauer
    replied
    ?????

Leave a comment:

• Jack Bauer
    replied
    Originally posted by Run It Out View Post
    And, so, does that mean that we're restricted to 100 new posts from hereon out? I appreciate the stated purpose of what you did, but were you aware of the effect that it would have on forum users and are you going to stay with it? Thanks....would hate to have this limit on forum use.
    Same question.

Since it was stated that the Forums were moved to a new Server due to heavy use, what is the purpose of now limiting the Forums use, since it is obviously a popular feature?

Leave a comment:

• Run It Out
    replied
    And, so, does that mean that we're restricted to 100 new posts from hereon out? I appreciate the stated purpose of what you did, but were you aware of the effect that it would have on forum users and are you going to stay with it? Thanks....would hate to have this limit on forum use.

Leave a comment:

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    We made a few changes to the forums during the server migration to help reduce the amount of memory that the forums are stealing from our other server operations.

Leave a comment:

• tbcman
    replied
    Originally posted by Howie M View Post
    yeah, maybe we're not dedicated enough if we let several hours go by without rechecking.
    Some of us do have a life - although not much of one

Leave a comment:

• Howie M
    replied
    yeah, maybe we're not dedicated enough if we let several hours go by without rechecking.

Leave a comment:

• tbcman
    replied
    same question

Leave a comment:

• Jack Bauer
    started a topic New Posts

I troll the Boards by clicking "New Posts" and reading what happened since the last time I visited.

Since the Server change I am only able to see 4 pages of threads with posts, meaning 100 threads.

Therefore I cannot access all New Posts since my last visit.

Prior to the Server change I never had this problem, unlimited pages were made available.

There may be valid reasons to limit the search, but the limit should be increased over 100 posts, especially this time of year.

Thanks
Working...
X