CDG Position Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Position Question

Why is it in the AL that positionally players like Hillenbrand show only under DH when they are eligible at other positions too? Typically, they are shown under 1st base and 3rd base too if they qualify there. Is there a fix, or do I have to cut and paste?

Which CDG pages are you referring to?
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Sorry, the Draft guide grids and by position too I think.

Comment

For now players on those pages only show up at the position they are projected to play this year.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Sub-optimal for drafting purposes, no? Everybody drafts based on eligibility, not where someone's gonna play.

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post
            Sub-optimal for drafting purposes, no? Everybody drafts based on eligibility, not where someone's gonna play.
            I agree. Our league is based on LAST year's pos eligibility. I noticed the same problem with the DRAFT guide....
            5x5 10 Team Deep NL Keeper, 5x5 12 Team Mixed

Comment

There are about 5 guys you can manually adjust for and fix this problem: Piazza, Hall, Hillenbrand are the main ones, If I can think of one or two more, I'll post here.

Comment

Working...
              X