Custom Draft Guide Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide Problem

I've used this before and have never had a problem, but I'm running into a problem now. After I generate my values and select Grid, I get this error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and uid = 36123 AND b.ab > 0 ORDER BY rate desc LIMIT 18446744073709551615' at line 1

I'm trying to prepare for a draft that is tomorrow. Please help!

ditto

Comment

same thing -

A couple of days ago, no problem. Now - with my draft Sunday I get it too:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and uid = 29367 AND b.ab > 0 ORDER BY IF(pripos>6,7,pripos) , rate desc LIMIT 18' at line 1

what do we do?
      "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

Please try again. If you see the problem, please post the exact configuration you entered.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Seems to be working for me, although I saw a post from another HQ staffer reporting similar issues this morning.

Post exactly what you're putting in for parameters, I'll try to replicate the behavior. If it's broken, I'll try to get in touch with a techie ASAP to get it fixed quickly. Obviously, this is a critical time and we can't be having outages.

Comment

It suddenly worked again!
            "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

Works for me now, too!

Comment

Working...
              X