Command Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Center

On the Command Center page the link to the forums is dead. It was working prior to the server conversion.

Also, the page layout, text and font might need a cleanup. Some info that used to be at the bottom of the page popped up to the top, and I would suggest the links in the daily boxes be made a little larger.
    Trust me
    If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
    The only reason that you're conscious right now is I don't want to carry you
    I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
    I'm gonna need a hacksaw
    You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
    I can't do this anymore

No Change.
    Trust me
    If you don't tell me what I want to know then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt
    I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now
    I'm gonna need a hacksaw
    You're responsible for the deaths of David Palmer, Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. They were friends of mine-Bang
    I can't do this anymore

Comment

How about now?
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Much Better.

Thanks.
        Trust me
        I'm gonna need a hacksaw
        I can't do this anymore

Comment

The Command Center has changed again.

Maybe intentional, maybe not.

If intentional you may want to add some space to the bottom of the page.

The Forum link is not working. The Home Page link is working. I didn't try any of the others.
          Trust me
          I'm gonna need a hacksaw
          I can't do this anymore

Comment

Linking to Forums from Command Center is working for me. Try again?

Comment

Working now, and page formatted.
              Trust me
              I'm gonna need a hacksaw
              I can't do this anymore

Comment

Working...
              X