Rotowire??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotowire??

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but does anyone know how I subscribe to Rotowire and get the Baseball HQ's discount? I've searched everywhere on this site for a reference or a link and can't find the info.
    Thanks,
    -DZ-

DZ - just call Rotowire (888-201-3057) and tell them you're an HQ subscriber and would like the discount. They'll ask for your HQ sign-in ID and you'll be all set.

David

Comment

Or, the much easier way. Go to the "Rotowire and links" option on the left side toolbar, then click on the banner ad on that page.

Comment

I think you will like RotoWire, especially if you play other sports like fantasy football. They cover just about everything and as I've mentioned in the past, their coverage of foreign players is second to none. Plus they now have John Sickles covering prospects.

Super nice guys as well.
        What's the rumpus?

Comment

How much is it for HQ Subs? Good savings?
          5x5 10 Team Deep NL Keeper, 5x5 12 Team Mixed

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos View Post
            How much is it for HQ Subs? Good savings?
            It's half off the regular rate. They offer a baseball-only option, which is good through the end of the season (I'm not interested in the other sports). The regular price for that is about $40, so I got it for $20. I think that's why I had to call rather than using the web order form as Ray suggests -- the HQ discount wasn't listed with the baseball-only option.

David

Comment

RotoWire.com

I'm a rotowire guy, so just wanted to chime in .. you get 50% off as a HQ member.
              Either on a 6-month or full-year subscription. You can do it via the rotowire link on HQ or over the phone 888-201-3057.

You also get free draft software along with your subscription (new this year). I know a lot of you guys are rotolab fans, so I'd love to hear any feedback on how ours compares.
              http://www.rotowire.com

Comment

I like Rotowire for news updates, but not for projections or news analysis. They also display games played by position for recent years.
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I use them for news and updates. Their analysis isn't that bad, just not up to HQ. (But who is!?! And in all fairness, our natural bias towards HQ makes us say that of everyone.) They give you a ton of player information. And besides their upgraded coverage of foreign players and prospects, they just brought in an injury expert. Their customer service is as good as HQ, and that's saying something.

All-in-all, an excellent compliment to HQ.
                  What's the rumpus?

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks guys,
                    I'm really digging' this forum. I apprecciate the prompt responses you get from staff and members alike.
                    -DZ-

Comment

BTW, I don't want to imply their analysis is bad. I've found numerous jems over the years due to RotoWire. I've just found that it's better to rely on one source for analysis and that source is BBHQ. RW definately has solid analysis and I've found it to be getting better lately.
                      What's the rumpus?

Comment

Working...
                      X