Depth Chart errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart errors

I'm seeing some out of date info on the depth charts (link above). For example F.Thomas still with OAK, Nady still with NYM, and Piazza still with SD. (There were more.)

Is this a known issue? Am I missing something or somehow linked to old data?
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Other players on the wrong team are Chris Snelling, showing on Mariners and Craig Counsell, showing on Arizona. That is just from a very quick look.

Comment

I see a bunch of them too. I'll pass along... but I think we would have noticed before now if this had been this way all along for so many players. Perhaps one of the techies is tinkering with something, or an old file got loaded, etc?

Comment

This should be corrected.

Comment

And indeed it is. Thanks Matt.

Comment

Thanks.
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
            Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

I'm seeing some addition errors. For example, with the Houston Astros 3B split 3 ways and adding up to >100%. Is there something I'm missing?
              Fooled by Randomness

Comment

The projections don't necessarily add up to 100% per position, there are still too many questions out there in the first weekend of spring training games. The totals will converge toward 100% per position as March goes on.

Comment

Working...
                X