Worst. Projection. Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst. Projection. Ever.

I believe HQ is being a bit unfair to Jose Macias by projecting him to go 0-for-68 in the upcoming season. I know he stinks, but that seems unusually harsh.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Perhaps you're right. There are a few bench guys who have fallen into this o-fer bucket in the past few weeks, apparently we're still chasing them down. Thanks for passing this one along.

Comment

Ray, I note that you say "perhaps". Apparently there is some debate within HQ as to whether Macias will really get a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
        Ray, I note that you say "perhaps". Apparently there is some debate within HQ as to whether Macias will really get a hit.
        You think that's bad? Slackerjoe thinks that one can create an English sentence with any single word.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I think he was quoting Comic Book Guy. The periods were for emPHAsis.
          If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
          -Bill Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by Neuman@HQ View Post
            I think he was quoting Comic Book Guy. The periods were for emPHAsis.
            Simpsons Comic Guy (projection).JPG
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
            Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Slackerjoe thinks that one can create an English sentence with any single word.
              Really?
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Yup.
                "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                X