custom draft grid to spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom draft grid to spreadsheet

I'm trying to paste a custom draft grid to my Microsoft spreadsheet, not Lotus or Excel, and can't get it to work properly. Keeps putting the data into too few cells. Anybody know a fix?

If not Excel, what Microsoft spreadsheet program are you using? Works?

I only know that when I paste a preformatted list into Excel I have to use the "paste special" function (either right-click or select from edit pull down menu) and select "as text" on the "paste special" window that appears. Then, I have to click the first column the text appears in and select "text to columns" from the Tools pull down menu.

If it is Works, there may be a similar function to accomplish what you're trying to do.
    5714 K's
    7 No-No's

Comment

spreadsheet

Originally posted by JackPack View Post
      If not Excel, what Microsoft spreadsheet program are you using? Works?

I only know that when I paste a preformatted list into Excel I have to use the "paste special" function (either right-click or select from edit pull down menu) and select "as text" on the "paste special" window that appears. Then, I have to click the first column the text appears in and select "text to columns" from the Tools pull down menu.

If it is Works, there may be a similar function to accomplish what you're trying to do.
      Thanks for the response. The program is indeed Microsoft Works. Unfortunately, no luck using your suggestions. There is a paste special function but I'm unable to get it live when I try to import the data or for that matter after I import. Not being very savvy regarding spreadsheets that leaves me stuck.

Comment

Working...
      X