Custom Draft Guides Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guides Glitch

When I run a positional report, hitters whose value is less than a buck aren't showing up (they do show up in the full report, but their line spacing is doubled and there are some line text wrapping problems). All pitchers are showing up in the positional report, however.

This problem cropped up about a week or so ago. Can someone take a look? Thanks.

I'll look into this.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I'm surprised it changed a week ago. We haven't touched that recently. Anyways, hitters with value <= zero are now appearing on the positional reports

I don't see any formatting problems you describe. What browser and OS are you using?
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks for this. I've been using Netscape, and Firefox. I'll try the positional report again this morning...

Comment

Another Glitch

When I use the custom draft guides and I enter 15 team league, 66%/34% hitting/
          pitching split and the standard 23 positions, the system gives me 261 pitchers with
          a value of $1 or above. In a normal 15 team league, there should be 135 pitchers
          with positive value, not 261. I forgot to show above that it was a straight 5X5
          league with strikeouts and runs as the fifth category.

Comment

Things are now back to perfect for the positional report: Thanks!

Comment

daburt: I assume mixed leagues using the balanced setting?
              october: are the zero and below pitchers sorted correctly now?
              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by RobR@HQ View Post
                daburt: I assume mixed leagues using the balanced setting?
                october: are the zero and below pitchers sorted correctly now?
                Yes. It is using the balanced setting.

Comment

Everything looks fine now; thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X