Official New Playerlink Bug Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official New Playerlink Bug Thread.

I will be trolling the boards this weekend watching for bugs with the new playerlink. Please post any issues here first.

A few more things should be added in the coming weeks to playerlink to complete it... so stay tuned!

Whoa! No bugs yet, but boy do I like the new format. Very, very cool to have tabs of data like that. I'll let you know if I see any bugs, but for now you guys have my thanks.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Bravo on the new format!
      I particularly like the "historical info" background BPI's.
      I get tired of flipping through my hardcopy forecaster while sitting at the comp!
      Great set up all around with the tabs.
      Made me even happier I went to GOLD4 subscription last year.
      Last edited by teddyballgame; 02-25-2007, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Kudos on another outstanding job. I love the new format and tabs.
        (Just thought I would jump on the bandwagon)

Comment

Awesome. Great format. I haven't seen any bugs yet.

Comment

Not so much a bug, but a request.
            On the Monthly and Weekly tabs it would be good to have a "totals" row to see the agregate of the stats.

Comment

Freddy Sanchez is projected for 65% h%. Jose Reyes for 50%. I think it's off for all hitters.
              While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I have some players whose information isn't appearing..the frames and internal links are there, but the info doesn't load, and my status indicator reads "done"...is there a problem with my settings?

Comment

I clicked on Ryan Braun's link and in the News and General section I got information about Akinori Iwamura and nothing on Braun.

Comment

Originally posted by teddyballgame View Post
                    I clicked on Ryan Braun's link and in the News and General section I got information about Akinori Iwamura and nothing on Braun.
                    I thought that maybe Iwamura's note had been accidentally added to Braun, so I made a copy of it and then deleted it. Then, when I went back to restore the note under Iwamura, it also got automatically added to Braun! So, something's amiss.

Mike: check Braun in the database. He has two numbers, and one of them looks like a negative one.

Comment

Edwin Encarnacion's Page Is Blank
                      We Got the Teamwork to Make the Dream Work!!!!!!! Lets Go!!!!

Comment

Tom@HQ: I split Braun and Iwamura.

devils420: I see Edwin's page just fine.
                        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Matt Lindstrom's "General" tab is screwy

You heard me....screwy!

Lindstrom is projected for 58 IP, 65 Ks, a whopping 1.94 Whip and -$6/-$3 value and a 1W to 7L ratio with a 94 BPV...

....just seemed he would be worth AT LEAST $0

Comment

Working...
                          X