X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Markus when you need him?
    "As often is the case, GE is right." -- Davitt@HQ

Comment

If anyone was wondering why I am somewhat opposed to a Forum for RotoLab, this thread is pretty good indication. The title of the thread is "Editing Positions" and there 30 replies. It's pretty far off topic now (SGP vs PVM has come up), and while the debating is enjoyable, it greatly increases my support time. E-mail keeps people on track and is much easier to navigate and quicker to respond with. I'm not saying this is not worth looking at in the future, either here with BHQ's blessing or on the Rotolab website, it would just be difficult for me to do at this point.

-Merv

Comment

No prob. I will keep rotolab questions confined to e-mail from now on!

Comment

I certainly don't want to discourage discussions about Rotolab. There are things that are great to be posted up here like, "What is the best way to do....." Or "Can Rotolab do this......", a lot of guys will pipe in. I was just using this thread as a good example of how a question can get off topic and why I prefer normal support questions (where's my unlocking key, can't figure out how to update the projections, etc...) in an e-mail. Your question was perfectly suitable for posting here, I'd just prefer normal support questions to go through e-mail, at least for the time being.

-Merv
          Last edited by pate; 02-20-2007, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Is it just me, or does it seem that there has been a big increase in RotoLab posts this year over previous years? Users have been asking early and often!
            "As often is the case, GE is right." -- Davitt@HQ

Comment

Working...
            X