Just to say thanks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say thanks.....

This is just a brief post to say I like what you're doing with the Forum rearrangements. Thanks.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

While we're on the subject of changes, I like your new avatar. What a voice Wallace Shawn has!
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by Neuman@HQ View Post
      While we're on the subject of changes, I like your new avatar. What a voice Wallace Shawn has!
      Thanks.

"He changed his avatar?!? INCONCEIVABLE!"
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
      Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

It's amazing how different Albert Einstein looks after a shave and a haircut.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a German when relativity is on the line!

*groan*
          "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This made me LOL!

So that's now my official story.....I didn't "change" it.....I just shaved and got a haircut.

Comment

And for just two bits.
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
              X