player link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player link

i am seeing some unusual stats in the player link. SX scores that are way too high (lee, has a 2000 sx) and the projected totals and and balance are not the same. i am assuming this is a glitch although it seems to be present in most hitters.

please advise

thank you

jim carney

Playerlink appears to have some minor data formatting issues, the data appears ok to me in the projection files themselves (which feed Playerlink). Probably being caused by having zeroes in the season-to-date fields. I'll pass along to our techies.

Comment

found the same thing. Jon Lieber's xERA is 4.59.
      I think that should read 3.59.

Comment

The next generation of PlayerLink is coming soon, with all these bugs ironed out and a host of new features that will pretty much blow you away. Soon. Promise.
        "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Is there a thought to allowing a user to view two different playerlinks side-by-side? When I'm comparing two players, I'll often open two browsers and alt-tab between the players I'm reviewing.

Just a thought.

(Of course, there's probably a way to do this that I'm oblivious to)
          "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by bankerboy View Post
            Is there a thought to allowing a user to view two different playerlinks side-by-side? When I'm comparing two players, I'll often open two browsers and alt-tab between the players I'm reviewing.

Just a thought.

(Of course, there's probably a way to do this that I'm oblivious to)
            You can right click on the task bar and tell Windows to tile windows vertically if you have enough screen space to see the two windows at once.
            While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

That's a good idea. Thanks! Might still be a fun option to consider incorporating into this site. (Kind of like a trade evaluator)
              "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Have you taken a look at MACK? Or are you trying to compare more than stats?
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                X