No announcement yet.

Question about RotoLab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick question before downloading later...

When you enter your own user-defined values, are they overwritten when you download the next weeks projections? Or does the program only overwrite the HQ provided stats (not user-defined)?
    "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

You used two terms, user-defined values and user-defined stats. When you edit a player's stats, the player is marked to skip on subsequent imports so that your edits are not over-written. But the User-defined Value field is always controlled by the user. It is for users that want to control the actual values, or more often, those that want to enter reference values from other sources like LABR.

-Merv

Comment

Thanks, Merv.
        I was trying to ask about the user-defined values (LABR $'s). Sorry for the confusion.
        "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

Working...
        X