Missing some projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing some projections

There may be more but when doing some dollar value calculations (thank you markus), i noticed that Zito was not included in the projection set... there was also a fairly respectable hitter i think that wasnt there but cant remember for the life of me right now.. will post if i can recall... just thought you guys should look into that since it obviously affects data.
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Zito's also not on the depth charts

Comment

might have to do with the fact thats hes a free agent?
      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)

Comment

Correct, Zito's not on any team depth chart because he's an FA. Obviously, we're still projecting playing time for him, which you can see in Playerlink or the projection files. I think the CV tool (if that's what you're using) filters out FAs, though.

Comment

Alfonso Soriano is also missing.
          @BigJonWilliams - follow me on Twitter

Comment

soriano is there.... (if you are referring to the projection set).

Comment

actually Soriano is missing from the draft guides. Which look pretty messed up.

Comment

Soriano turns up when I run a custom draft guide. Or do you mean somewhere else? If he's missing from a custom draft guide, can you PM me the parameters you used? Regardless can you let me know what makes them look messed up.
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjonempire View Post
                  actually Soriano is missing from the draft guides. Which look pretty messed up.
                  My fault I was screwing up my set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    Correct, Zito's not on any team depth chart because he's an FA. Obviously, we're still projecting playing time for him, which you can see in Playerlink or the projection files. I think the CV tool (if that's what you're using) filters out FAs, though.
                    I don't understand. The Depth Charts are littered with free agents still attached to their 2006 team, designated as a "F"ree Agent. Why is Zito treated any differently?

Comment

You're right, Brian. Maybe there was something strange about Zito. Regardless, he's properly affiliated with SF now.

Comment

Having trouble finding RuPaul's projections....the Forecaster claimed that his prospects were better than his cousin, Josh.
                        "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

Working...
                        X