Question About MACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About MACK

When are the projections going to appear in the MACK tracker? I tried to do a sort, and discovered that there are no projections there yet.

HI

Im new too and have same question.

I ran report in the "P" projections, but the column had all zero's. Doesnt appear to be updated with 07 projections, even though I saw a post that the 07 proj were updated on 12-15. Ran report without "P" and looked like it dispalyed 06 numbers

thanks

Comment

Someone reported this before the holidays, and I confirmed it and passed it on to our tech team. I'll see if I can get an update.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Someone reported this before the holidays, and I confirmed it and passed it on to our tech team. I'll see if I can get an update.
        Thanks.

Comment

thanks

Comment

FYI, MACK appears to be working and displaying projections. Take a look.

Comment

MACK team tracker still doesn't work at all in Firefox, and it doesn't work with the new upgraded Explorer either. In new Explorer, I can load my old team, but I can't get it to save changes.

Any ideas?

Comment

Which Firefox are you using? Works fine for me in 1.5. I haven't tried it in IE7 yet, I'll do that tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X