PlayerLink Database???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayerLink Database???

AAAAAAAH!! What happened to the PlayerLink Database?? Why am I seeing 2007 projected numbers instead of 2006 actual numbers? Where can I find the monthly BPI breakdowns and PQS game logs that I've come to rely upon?? Please tell me these are archived somewhere!

Originally posted by spottedscout View Post
    AAAAAAAH!! What happened to the PlayerLink Database?? Why am I seeing 2007 projected numbers instead of 2006 actual numbers? Where can I find the monthly BPI breakdowns and PQS game logs that I've come to rely upon?? Please tell me these are archived somewhere!
    Pick stats and projections from the side menu just below Playerlink. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you'll see previous years stats.
    Baseball Manager - $40mil payroll / 28 man roster / Daily Transactions
    Key Categories(translated) - Runs Created, ERA and IP

Comment

And the PQS logs from 2006 are here.

Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to get the monthly BPI breakdowns back.

Comment

If I were more organized (and motivated), I would start a petition to bring back the '06 stats until Opening Day of '07. I mean, the '07 projections are nice, but that's the only info we see on the PlayerLink pages now! The projections mean nothing without a little historical perspective, IMHO. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way. I just feel lost without having that information at my fingertips. I suppose I can get monthly breakdowns from ESPN.com, and PQS game logs by clicking through the historical stats section, but it was far nicer to have all that info in one convenient place.

Comment

Shhhh... don't tell anyone but the upcoming iteration of Playerlink will include 3 years of history. Coming very soon to a computer near you...
          "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Sounds like another good example of improving the product and listening to feedback, Ron.

Now if we just get that long lost search function back ...
            "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by RON@HQ View Post
              Shhhh... don't tell anyone but the upcoming iteration of Playerlink will include 3 years of history. Coming very soon to a computer near you...
              Looks like Christmas came early this year! Thanks, Ron!

Comment

:d .

trying to post big smilie but it's coming out as colon,d instead? So read: BIG SMILIE!
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
                Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Originally posted by RON@HQ View Post
                  FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah being able to type a players name into a search text box would be much easier then clicking on last name and searching a long list for them... thats part of why i started collecting players with the last name Z!!!!!!!!
                  "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
                  Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
                  28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
                  Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Working...
                  X