2007 player projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 player projections

I'm a new gold4 member and am eagerly awaiting my forecaster, in the meantime I was wondering when the player bios and projections for 2007 are usually updated here on the HQ website? Thanks!!

December 15. See the last paragraph here.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Thanks!

I cant wait!

Comment

Just downloaed the first projection set, and was very suprised to see shannon stewart as the leagues most winning pitcher with 24 wins despite a 4.72 era!!

Pretty funny though
        "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
        Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
        28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
        Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Actually something is pretty wrong with the projections... Nelson cruz is projected for 340 innings pitched? and every pitcher is projected for like double digit loses... seems like a column is missing.
          "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)

Comment

Please read the front page warning that the numbers won't be ready until noon tomorrow. We are just testing now.
            "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

AHHH... my bad!

Comment

I don't remember them being up so soon in past years. It's great that they are there for winter dealing.
                What's the rumpus?

Comment

I know the data aren't perfected yet....but, check Juan Salas' BB/9 rate....I don't think that can be right??? The other BB rates look correct, otherwise I wouldn't point this out yet.
                  "They both (statistics & bikinis) show a lot, but not everything." - Infielder Toby Harrah

Comment

Working...
                  X