New content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New content?

I haven't seen any new content on the HQ website in the past week, and I'm just wondering if I'm missing something. I thought I read somewhere that new daily content would be posted, beginning December 1st. Am I looking in the wrong places? When I paid for a year's subscription, I was kind of hoping I'd get a full year's worth of content.

Expanded weekly content began on December 1. We post weekly, on Fridays, this month and next.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by spottedscout View Post
      I haven't seen any new content on the HQ website in the past week, and I'm just wondering if I'm missing something. I thought I read somewhere that new daily content would be posted, beginning December 1st. Am I looking in the wrong places? When I paid for a year's subscription, I was kind of hoping I'd get a full year's worth of content.
      And hang out here in the forums. There is all kinds of good info that gets discussed. It will continue to build now through spring training, when there are too many discussion threads to follow.
      Baseball Manager - $40mil payroll / 28 man roster / Daily Transactions
      Key Categories(translated) - Runs Created, ERA and IP

Comment

Working...
      X