Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrojo
    replied
    Okay, now this is strange. The players I gave in my examples above and in my other thread now appear in the spreadsheets that give G/L/F data, but they now do not appear in the other spreadsheets (NL Batters and AL Batters).

Leave a comment:

• chrojo
    replied
    Please see my thread posted earlier this week, there is player data missing. I gave examples where Mark Bellhorn appears on one list but not another. Same goes for Tony Batista. Both players do not appear on the spreadsheet that provides G/L/F data. There may be more but I haven't had time to check for additional players.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Originally posted by chrojo View Post
    Stats may be final but they are incomplete.

Whats not complete? Thats kind of a vague comment.

Leave a comment:

• chrojo
    replied
    Stats may be final but they are incomplete.

Leave a comment:

• Kstan
    replied
    Thank You!!!

Leave a comment:

• RobR
    replied
    MattY has fixed this. Players should now be on their year-end teams again.

Leave a comment:

• Kstan
    replied
    Thanx!!!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    .. and I'll see what I can find out.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    No, I don't have any thoughts on that. Files say they were updated on 10-8, so it's not like we got a late update or something. Confusing...

Leave a comment:

• Kstan
    replied
    Hey Ray .... I downloaded the Final Batters CSV on October 8th, it had 278 rows and included Bobby Abreu and Craig Wilson. Today when I open the Batters CSV from HQ, it has 291 rows but does NOT include Abreu or Wilson???!!! Any thoughts?

Thanx much!!!

Leave a comment:

• SteveL
    replied
    Thanks guys, I finally figured it out.

Leave a comment:

• robicbl
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveL View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't get the csv files to change over to excel files. Any chance they can be formatted and loaded on the site as spreadsheets? My apologies for being a computer dope...
    Don't know if this will help, but by default when you "Open" in Excel, it looks only for files with "xls" suffixes... you need to click "Open", and then change the option at the very bottom from "xls" to "all files (*.*)", and the csv file will show up for you.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Steve, just do the following:

1. Download the CSV.
    2. Open in Excel.
    3. Select 'File, Save As'
    4. Change the 'File Type' from CSV format to Excel format.
    5. Save.

Leave a comment:

• SteveL
    replied
    I'm sorry, but I can't get the csv files to change over to excel files. Any chance they can be formatted and loaded on the site as spreadsheets? My apologies for being a computer dope...

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    That'll do it. Thanks Ray! I guess I should have looked a little harder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X