historical files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• historical files?

Is there any place on the website that shows players BPI's over the last few years in order to look for trends. I.E. Strand rates, DOM, BB% from 2003 or 2004 to 2006? Just trying to get a jump on next year.

I don't think so, but the annual Baseball Forecaster comes out in November, which is pretty much what you're looking for.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I think one strategy is to use the data download at the end of the season each year and then you have those trends in your own file that can be manipulated and searched however you like.
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
      Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

.....speaking of which, I think you can get previous years final data from this link (at the bottom) if you don't have it already.....
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
        Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Working...
        X