Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Preview: Monthly Splits

I like 'em! Nice addition.

One request though, could we get them switched around so that April appears at the top and then we progress month-by-month as we go down? Like so:

April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    etc.

All the other temporal progressions on the page go that way, so it would just be a bit less confusing.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Couple of us writers already made that suggestion. You should see 'em that way when they get rolled out for good.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Couple of us writers already made that suggestion. You should see 'em that way when they get rolled out for good.
      Cool. I thought it might not be too much hassle, but you never know 'til you ask.
      2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Kudo's, very nice, now you just need to post dailies for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by catman2 View Post
          Kudo's, very nice, now you just need to post dailies for us!!
          Dailies? What beyond what we're already posting daily do you need?
          "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

I think catman2 was hoping for more photos of Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley. I know that's what I'm hoping for.
            If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
            -Bill Lyon

Comment

Nice job with the monthly stats, guys. They look good. Would it make sense to include h% as a metric broken down monthly?

Comment

Originally posted by Boalt Bombers View Post
                Nice job with the monthly stats, guys. They look good. Would it make sense to include h% as a metric broken down monthly?
                Yes, and it's already been requested.

Comment

Originally posted by RON@HQ View Post
                  Dailies? What beyond what we're already posting daily do you need?
                  I was complimenting the site on a good addition and suggesting (tongue in cheek) that you provide a complete set of daily stats for the whole year instead of listing them in monthly groups. Obviously, that would be ungainly. As I said, nice addition, everything else was sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by helloneumn View Post
                    I think catman2 was hoping for more photos of Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley. I know that's what I'm hoping for.
                    Yoy want to trade pics of him in a speedo?

Comment

Originally posted by catman2 View Post
                      I was complimenting the site on a good addition and suggesting (tongue in cheek) that you provide a complete set of daily stats for the whole year instead of listing them in monthly groups. Obviously, that would be ungainly. As I said, nice addition, everything else was sarcasm.
                      Ah, missed the sarcasm. A smilie might have helped, but I hate those.
                      "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                      X