MACK issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK issues

I set up 10 teams (and saved each one). When I went back in tonight, only 7.5 teams had players. The first two teams were blank, the third had only the pitchers listed. This same problem also happened earlier in the year and I abandoned trying to get anything out of MACK. Needed to do some projections and wanted to give it another try. Any suggestions or directions to solve this would be appreciated.

Also noticed that Anibal Sanchez was not available to put on a team. And is Rene Rivera the same person as Mike Rivera (there was no Mike R)?
    "Can't anybody here play this game?" The old Perfessor

I'll pass along to the tech team. What browser are you using?

Comment

Using Microsoft Internet Explorer

Comment

Arrrgghhh!!!

I can't even work with it within a single sesssion. Certain teams save and report correctly, others drop players. Repeated efforts to print a report with the problem teams revealed that different players are dropped (doesn't seem to be a certain number of players, or any pattern to which players are dropped).

Comment

Are you using MACK from behind a firewall? That is the usual culprit for situations like this.
          "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Ron,
            Sorry, but if I'm behind a firewall, it's news to me. Compaq computer out of the box, 5 months old.
            I have Norton internet security....... which has expired.

Comment

Working...
            X