Projected XBA Zero for Some Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projected XBA Zero for Some Players

I noticed today that both Stephen Drew and Russell Martin have projected XBA of 0. From the NL Batters HTML it looks like it's affecting others. Now I don't particularly use projected XBA, but would like to know if the rest of the projections are OK or if the glitch in XBA could reflect problems with other projections, too.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

You know, I seem to recall the same problem earlier this year. It was confined to the rookies, I believe. I'll report it to the tech crew.

Comment

I think it's more like guys with zero of some stat in 2005 because Willingham is a victim and he had 7 hits last year.
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Do you know if any bad data is restricted to proj xba or is other stuff off?
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X