Two Stephen Drews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Stephen Drews

Playerlink has two Stephen Drew's. 2362 has the stats, projections and game logs, but 2160 has the blurbs.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

This seems to happen with every newly-minted major-leaguer. If I were an HQ tech guy, I'd just take the daily callup writeups and assume that those guys will be getting double-links.
    Shark -stridently sarcastic, sardonic, steadfast sourpuss; smiley shunner......

Comment

Another Stephen Drew Problem

And the "live" Stephen Drew is showing 50% playing time with 0 projected balance stats.
      \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
      Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you for correcting this so promptly.
        \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
        Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Comment

2160 still exists, but is empty now.
          While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
          --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

fixed

Comment

Working...
            X