Who's Hot, Who's Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Hot, Who's Not

Is there any feature on HQ that shows which players are Hot for the past 31 days versus those who are not?
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    Yahoo 16 team Mixed Head-to-Head Yahoo Keeper League no salary.
    Bat: R, HR, RBI, SB, CS, BB, HBP, K, FPCT, AVG, OBP, SLG
    Pitch: W, L, CG, SV, HR, BB, HBP, K, WP, HLD, ERA, WHIP
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Its not exactly what you are looking for:. But check out the top 10 hot list.

Comment

This is not HQ, but I recently added a page to HEATER that gives the hot players over the last 30 days in nine common fantasy categories (essentially, everything but WHIP). They're all on one handy-dandy 8-1/2-by-11 page. I'll attach a sample when I get home.

I don't have as strong an interest in "Who's Not," but if subscribers ask for it, I'll add it.

JB

Comment

Or not! The file is larger than the 39KB limit for these forums.

I've temporarily replaced the sample issue -- if you want to see a copy of "Hot Hands" (along with a few other representative pages of HEATER), go to

http://www.heatermagazine.com/sample (You need Adobe Acrobat)

Comment

Not a single one of my players is "hot". Explains a lot. Didn't really need to see the sample. Very depressing.

Comment

You can also look under projections and click on "current" which will give you stats for the last 31 days and you can sort on them. IMO there are probably better tools on the internet for looking at player's last 31 days of performance, but it does work.
            BERSMR in Dallas

Comment

USA Today publishes some handy Hot and Not status here:

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance." -- James Madison

Comment

What if there was a way to sort by and PQS average per start for the last 31 days? That would help you identify players hot/not based on a sample size of 31 days. So, if Fransico Liriano has a string of 4 PQS-5 starts in June his avg. would in fact be 5.0 and so on.

Just a thought...
                H2H 5x5 Mixed

Comment

Working...
                X