HQ Updates for Rotolab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Updates for Rotolab

The weekly updates for import to Rotolab are usually available by this time. Am I missing something, or are the updates delayed? I still only see the 7-14 projections.
    Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same problem...

Comment

I haven't used RotoLab since my auctions, but am at a point where it could be very useful.

For those of you who have been using it for in-season management, I'd love to hear about how useful it's been, and how it's different in-season than pre-season/auction.

Comment

I use it a lot for in-season trade analysis. Unfortunately there isn't a tool for doing this easily (I think it's something Merv is considering), but the way I rig it up is entering our league's season totals to date, importing the balance-of-year projections, projecting out the final standings, and then seeing how things change as I move players from team to team and try out different trade ideas.

Comment

Thread Hijack: RotoLab Wish List

I've been a RotoLab user from the beginning. I cannot think of another software product I buy (and I buy lots of software, as I run an office with several networked computers for my employees) that I'm actually happy to buy every year. The product is awesome, the support is even better.

Here's what I'd like to see: the ability to import rosters/standings from the major stat services. Actually, let's make it even more selfish: the ability to import rosters/standings from commissioner.com, the stat service my two keeper leagues use.

Maybe I'll manually enter the data, or start with a spreadsheet, then add balance of season projections. Or maybe I won't.

Even if this isn't a priority, even if it doesn't come next year (or ever) I'll definitely keep using RotoLab. Just my wish list.

Comment

hello?

where are the projections for rotolab?

Comment

bump

bump

Comment

Actually, I don't think that there are "projections for RotoLab," as such.

RotoLab downloads the regular HQ projections.

Comment

Originally posted by miduncan
                  Actually, I don't think that there are "projections for RotoLab," as such.

RotoLab downloads the regular HQ projections.
                  That's true. But those regular HQ projection files aren't available on the server for downloading to Rotolab.

Any HQ staffers know the status on this?

Comment

Is this a Rotolab or BBHQ issue? Does anyone from BBHQ have a comment?

Comment

We're not doing anything different here, though the password for the Rotolab update has changed. You might want to drop Merv @ Rotolab a note.
                      "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by RON@HQ
                        We're not doing anything different here, though the password for the Rotolab update has changed. You might want to drop Merv @ Rotolab a note.
                        I contacted Merv and it's out there now. Thanks.

Comment

still not working

now i am getting a "failed to connect". i changed the password. help please, sunday is big trade/pickup day and i would like updated projections in rotolab. thanks.

Comment

Got it

all set.thx.

Comment

Where do I get this new password. From Merv?
                              BERSMR in Dallas

Comment

Working...
                              X