Jeezus! Don't Do That!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeezus! Don't Do That!

I was looking at the "First Pitch AZ" pages, trying to decide if I want to try and attend, and I'm looking at the pictures on each page and I'm thinking, "Hmmm...why are they all weird colors and highlights like that?", and I'm taking my glasses off, staring at the monitor, then wiping them and putting them back on... after a while, I realize, "Oh, they Photoshopped the images!"

Look, when one gets to a certain age, you really start to question your eyesight first, then you begin to suspect that someone has slipped some LSD into your coffee.
    "Well, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about. Hell yeah! I'm for debating anything. Rhode Island says yea!"
    - Stephen Hopkins, Delegate from RI in the film "1776"

LOL, you're right! Note the picture on this page in particular: http://www.firstpitchforums.com/arizona/day1.htm

It looks like Grand Theft Auto: AFL
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

its like richard linklater got his hands on them and practiced his rotoscoping before scanner darkly ... maybe was some substance D slipped into your coffee

Comment

Working...
      X