Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helloneumn
    replied
    This really isn't a formatting issue, per se, but with the addition of the PQS logs for starters on their player link page, the game logs for the last 14 days are really just redundant. Not sure if you can have 14 days of game logs for some players and not others, but just a thought to clean it up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Shark
    replied
    Finally realized what's happening: Jered Weaver, Yusmeiro Petit, Abercrombie, (and others) have 2 pages -one blank, the other with the info.

The key seems to be to click on the one with the full name, including middle initial if any.

Leave a comment:

• SteveL
    replied
    Nothing on Abercrombie's page.

Leave a comment:

• Carlo
    replied
    Julio Mateo is messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Shark
    replied
    Edit: Were you looking at Jeff Weaver or Jered Weaver?

Jered's page had nothing, then no #s but the callup writeup, now includes #s but the callup writeup is gone. The computer gremlins are messing with us.

(this reminds me of the good ol' days at my 9 to 5, when I would call the tech guy with a computer problem, and of course there was no longer a problem by the time he showed up; either that, or I would get the ol' mantra: "Reboot!")

Edit: Jered's projected value in 5x5 is $-1, doesn't seem right.

Leave a comment:

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    vargas is fixed

Leave a comment:

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    still working on vargas, I don't see anything wrong w/ Weaver though?

Leave a comment:

• Shark
    replied
    Jered Weaver's page has no #s whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• helloneumn
    replied
    Claudio Vargas - content at botton

Leave a comment:

• MikeK@HQ
    started a topic Playerlink Formatting Issues

Playerlink Formatting Issues

Hi everybody,

In an effort to save some insanity... could you all please post formatting issues with playerlink as you find them? (common problem is content being placed at the bottom of the page instead of with the rest of the page design)

Thanks! :0)
Working...
X