Sorry, where is search for past articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, where is search for past articles

Where is the search function for past articles -- I know you've covered this somewhere but honestly I haven't had the time to search for it.
    "All pitchers are liars or crybabies." Yogi Berra
    26th year, 5x5 redraft, mixed league, 12 teams
    24th year, 5x5, redraft, AL only, 10 teams (only 8 teams this season)

The FORUMS have a search function in the menus at the top. But I'm not sure there is any search function for ARTICLES. (If there is I'm am just unaware?) But most articles fall into one the categories (Research, Speculator, Fanalytics, etc) and if you click on the most recent one then at the bottom are links to previous ones.

But if what you are looking for is not in the link (and not bookmarked by someone) I'm not sure you can find it without special help from HQ staff to find the URL.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

There's not a search function other than for the forums. There used to be one in the left menu a couple years ago, but it didn't work all that well and they removed it instead of improving it.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Right, your best bet is to look at the bottom of each column for recent columns under that umbrella.

Comment

You can also check out rotohq.com for past articles
          If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
          -Bill Lyon

Comment

royal pain

Well, I have to say that's a royal pain in the....

I recalled an article last year in the Market Watch about Elmer Dessens -- went back to check on it, and no search feature at all.

I am not going to wade through Market Watch's -- not at all worth it.

and trying to remember how to gain access to your sister site -- Ugh!

a small complaint, but if the feature did not work well, it still worked for some. I always found it useful.

Comment

Whoa, wait a minute. RotoHQ will have strategy archives.

If you're looking for something like a prior Marketwatch of Elmer Dessens or anyone else, those are available in Playerlink. For instance, here is Dessens' page, complete with Marketwatch and other player analysis back to early 2004.

Comment

Dessens

My (partial) apologies.

I took a break and thought of the answer myself. As it happens, the article was from 2004!!!

I still think the search function was worthwhile -- but I understand that you can't keep every function in every case, so....

Comment

Working...
                X