Weekly Planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Planner

When is the Weekly Planner going to be updated/started? It still shows Sept. info.
    Ollie Brown
    16 Team mixed snake redraft H2H 5x5- 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, no MI or CI, 1 CA, 3 OF, 1 UT, 5-6 SP, 2-3 RP.

Will double-check, but I'd expect it to debut this weekend.

Comment

I want my weekly planner! When I click on the starting pitching link, I get a dead page, and it logs me off HQ!
      "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance." -- James Madison

Comment

Weekly Planner

All of the site related issues have been fixed. You should be able to see both the team stats chart (2005 data until they actually play some games), and the starting pitchers chart. Team stats are far more in depth this year. Also, we'll be updating starting pitchers on Sunday nights in addition to the usual Friday night posting.

Comment

Can we bring back the righty/lefty park effect split info? It was great for a quick peek when on the fence about activating two players. Thanks.
          Ollie Brown
          16 Team mixed snake redraft H2H 5x5- 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, no MI or CI, 1 CA, 3 OF, 1 UT, 5-6 SP, 2-3 RP.

Comment

The 2004-2005 Weekly Planner only had park effects listed in terms of total runs. In terms of data for planning purposes, the team stats used showcase park effects in a far better way. IMHO. If you're looking for a quick read of park effects, there's a link to the left side of the screen in the main navigation column. It's titled Ballpark Factors and is just a couple spaces above the link to the Weekly Planner. It lists all the LH/RH ballpark tendencies for the past three seasons.

Comment

Working...
            X