Draft Support Center not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Support Center not working

For some reason, the draft support center link is pulling last year's files. With a message that 2006 files are coming soon. I was able to access this on Friday...what gives?

This has been fixed.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Excel sheet for Auction

didn't there used to be some generic excel sheets to use on auction days for us non excel geeks..........I just got a new laptop and wanna use it at the auction this weekend, but I don't know how to c4reate an excel sheet for my league. I thought there used to be somewhere on the site I could download some generic ones?!

I just need the basics, 23 man roster, 12 man bench, 3 minor league slots, and a counter for keeping tabs on how much money teams have spent.

Comment

Originally posted by bergo23
        didn't there used to be some generic excel sheets to use on auction days for us non excel geeks..........I just got a new laptop and wanna use it at the auction this weekend, but I don't know how to c4reate an excel sheet for my league. I thought there used to be somewhere on the site I could download some generic ones?!

I just need the basics, 23 man roster, 12 man bench, 3 minor league slots, and a counter for keeping tabs on how much money teams have spent.
        They're on RotoHQ, under the "Draft Day" section.

Comment

Working...
        X