Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariners off-season thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mariners off-season thread

    I just noticed that the Mariners '26-'27 offseason thread was closed. Was that done erroneously?

  • #2
    Thanks for the tip. I reopened the thread. It must have been an error.
    "America is an effort. We are a nation born of risk and adversity--of fearful seas to cross just to get here in the first place, of land to clear, floods, epidemic disease, of slave chains and city slums and terrible winters on the high plains." -- David McCullough

    Comment


    • #3
      Even though former Cub Patrick Wisdom received only 47 AB from the M's in '26, his minor league numbers were interesting. In 306 AB, Wisdom hit 35 HR and had a 1.039 OPS. As I've mentioned, Wisdom could become a more up to date version of Mike Hessman who belted 433 minor league HR's in a career that ended in 2015.

      Comment

      Working...
      X