Weird outputs in the CDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird outputs in the CDG

I've just run some final CDGs for my leagues, and I am seeing some very odd results.

In my NL-only league, Elly de la Cruz is showing as the second best hitter in the NL with a $40 valuation, but zeroes for stats: 0 PA, 0 AB, 0 R, 0.0000 OPS. Brice Turang and Alec Burleson are also above $15 with zeroes.

Jackson Chourio has a $25 valuation but 29 PA, 26 AB, 8 R, 0.5491 OPS. Fernando Tatis and Bryson Stott also have big chunks missing.

These hitters are also missing data in these columns: Elig, MM, MM Code​. They all have primary positions, even though they don't have Elig. The "zero" guys have zeroes in all the other columns; the "chunk" guys sometimes have partial results and sometimes zeroes.

I don't see any pitchers with zeroes or missing chunks.

When I run a mixed-league CDG, the same hitters are showing with zeroes and chunks, with a couple of AL hitters added in (Jazz Chisholm has zeroes, Zach Neto has 49 PA).

I double-checked and I have selected "Statistics" and "2024 REG Statistics" under "Data Sources Settings."

Any help you can offer is welcome. Thanks.

We don't have any projections in the system now, so running the CDG in projections mode isn't going to give any meaningful results. If you switch to YTD mode (at bottom of page), you should get good values.... and stats.

MM and MM Code are projection-only values, so those won't work even in Stats mode.

Comment

Sorry, I thought I had made it clear I was running in "Statistics" mode and not "Projections" mode.

MM and MM Code are in fact populated in "Statistics" mode. The letters in the Code are all ZZZ, but the numbers are, appropriately, varied (Judge is 5455, Altuve is 2445, Mullins is 2515).

Comment

Sorry, poor reading comprehension on my part.

We've been doing some work in last few days to finalize the 2024 stats. Elly situation is likely related to that. We should have that cleaned up in the coming week.

Comment

This is all cleaned up now.

Comment

Working...
          X