Server error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server error

Is there a reason I get the message “ 500 server error” on my laptop when trying to access the HQ site, but have no difficulty accessing HQ site on my phone

I am getting the error on both. Only the forums have been working for the last hour or so for me.

Comment

I am getting that issue on my desktop.

had to find a link to Forums and not just to HQ.com...
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Yeah, we had some kind of glitch this evening. I was traveling so don't have the full details, but obviously it's back now. Sorry for the inconvenience! Never a good time for these things, but esp. Sunday nights.

Comment

Hmmn … I was able to get back in on Chrome on my iPad by resetting my password. But the updated password still isn’t working on Safari. So something seems to still be awry.
          2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Originally posted by Patioboater View Post
            Hmmn … I was able to get back in on Chrome on my iPad by resetting my password. But the updated password still isn’t working on Safari. So something seems to still be awry.
            Safari probably has your old password saved. Clear your browser history and try again. What you're describing wouldn't be on our end.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

Safari probably has your old password saved. Clear your browser history and try again. What you're describing wouldn't be on our end.
              Well, it worked today in Safari, so … 🤷‍♂️

As long as we’re here, I know it’s been a rough year on the systems front, Ray, so thanks for hanging in so professionally with us users through the frustrations.

2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Glad you're back in, PB!

Comment

Working...
                X