Losing confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing confidence

On several occasions I have found incorrect or incomplete information about players. As a long time subscriber I am quickly losing confidence and am considering dropping my subscription. I have been patient given the changes to the website but this is getting ridiculous. There are too many errors to note them all but as an example look at Sean Manaea. His two latest starts aren’t included on his page and his PQS log not been updated

Thanks, wasn't aware of the Manaea issue. We'll look into that asap. While the overall trend line is positive, I agree that there are too many gremlins still lingering. We're flattening them as fast as we can. Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to point these things out as you see them.

Comment

Update: I posted in another thread after I saw this one, but this was an issue with our stats provider. They hadn't provided us pitching stats for the last two days. The issue is fixed and they're running now. I checked Manaea and his game log is caught up already. Full stat lines should catch up overnight tonight.

Comment

same with Jon Gray, he gave up 9 runs yesterday but it's not reflected in his updated stats, it's frustrating

Comment

Sigh, frustrating indeed. Checking on it.

Comment

Confirmed that, as happened over the weekend, our stats provider flaked out again. (Sending us hitting stats but not pitching stats is a particularly interesting form of 'flaking out', but that's neither here nor there.)

I've requested they get us the pitching stats asap, and we'll get them loaded on the site. I've also encouraged them to find out why this keeps happening, and fix it.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Comment

We're caught up again, and BIS is promising to fix whatever has caused this for 3 of last 4 days.

Comment

Working...
              X