League sync and injury updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League sync and injury updates

Can you set up something so we can manually put our teams together in a format like the old Mack tool for sites that aren't part of league sync yet?
    I don't know if I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing updates on player injuries other than the big hurt. The individual player info in player profiles just has the original injury info, not a projected return date like the old injury file used to have.

Long term, we do hope to add direct player entry to LeagueSync. Probably won't be soon though.

And I agree on the injury info... I think this is actually not a new site issue, as we changed injury feed providers at the All-Star Break last year, and the updates have been less robust since then. But I'm investigating what we might have available to beef up that info. It's definitely... terse.

Comment

even mlb.com had, on May 30, a return date ETA for ERodriguez as "late May."

now it says..... June.

their site guys are NOT the hardest-working men in show business...

NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mikerins View Post
        Can you set up something so we can manually put our teams together in a format like the old Mack tool for sites that aren't part of league sync yet?
        I used the Mack tool for so many things. We're a CBS League. I feel lost without it.

It would have been helpful to keep Mack active, as an option for leagues who can't use League Sync, until League Sync was useful for all.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

I cannot concur more with TMac. It is really frustrating to be unable to use the complete functionality of BaseballHQ. TMac is right on target; is there any way to resurrect MACK for us pathetic CBS league participants?

Comment

Addressed in another thread yesterday: https://forums.baseballhq.com/forum/...40#post1652740

Comment

Working...
            X