Juan Soto stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Soto stats

can you explain why Juan Soto's year to date statistics are incorrect?

Looks like we're missing a single game, from their 4/13 doubleheader. We've been having an issue with stats from doubleheaders, will get that fixed.

Comment

still broken

Comment

Yes, I'm aware. Discussed with the techies yesterday. It's high on their to-do list.

Comment

I guess it's still on the to-do list

Comment

Yes. I will post here when its done.

Comment

It must not be very high on your to-do list.

Comment

We have higher priorities, yes. It's annoying but not that impactful. A missing game or two of stats doesn't materially alter a player's skills, etc. It's not like we are a league stats service.

Comment

Bump, haven't forgotten about this issue. It's being fixed today. Game logs on player pages are being updated today for doubleheaders (you can see on Soto's page that he now has both ends of the 4/13 doubleheader in the game log, that's what was causing the issue here.). Those game logs should be all current in next few hours, and then tonight the normal stats processing should update all of the YTD stats to get them current. And doubleheaders won't cause these kinds of issues going forward.

One more item off the cleanup list...

Comment

Just confirming, this issue is cleaned up now. (I still see a 1 PA delta between us and bb-ref on Soto and a few other guys, will dig into that. But otherwise we're all cleaned up.)

Comment

Working...
                    X