League Sync Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Sync Projections

Is there a way to customize the LS projections? I went to ESPN and entered most of our entire league (roster limits don't help), but the BHQ synced projections are of little value. We have a fairly standard NL only 5x5 league with 20 games played eligibility. Five of the first columns in the projections are LY5, LY10, LY15, $12 and $15. No 5x5 anywhere.

Also, any type of formatting would help this page and many others throughout the website. Column headings are only visible for the first 6 players and players names are not visible for the last 20+ columns.

Can't customize the columns to your league format, but we should be able to add some additional data elements there if useful.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Can't customize the columns to your league format, but we should be able to add some additional data elements there if useful.
      I would think the 4x4 and 5x5 values would be important to many. If data overload is too much, the position eligibility in the projects could be eliminated. There are several places to find that info. I am looking at projections for my team and free agents to make roster decisions.

Comment

Agreed. To be clear, the $12 and $15 projections are the mixed-league 5x5 values for 12- and 15-team leagues, respectively. So, for free agent decisions, those are actually perfectly usable, at least for player comparison purposes.

(and this is also a reminder that another thing we need to to is get labels on all of those columns so you can understand what $12 and $15 are)

Comment

I keep running into sorting problems on the leaguesync projections.

For players on my own team, I can't click categories to sort at all.

For free agents, I can sort, but it sorts incorrectly. For example, if I sort by 12$, it lists Charlie Blackmon first at $8 (this may be correct). In the next column over I see that his 15$ is $11. Now if I sort by 15$, Blackmon doesn't even show up in the top 25 (the Home player listed by this is Brendan Rodgers at $9).

On the lineup advisor tab, it has never showed anything for me. It just says total projected points: 0. Not sure what this page is even supposed to be showing.

On the standings tab, it only shows total points, all of the categories are blank.

On the statistics tab, you can't even scroll right to see all the stat categories without first scrolling to the bottom of the page to access the bar you can drag. Feels like a common problem on the new site is the top row and first column do not freeze, making navigating throughout the page really difficult.

One thing I was really hoping the new leaguesync would be able to accomplish is the ability to use YTD stats/standings and Projected stats for each team to calculate a projected standings. And furthermore, how a potential add/drop or trade would affect those projected standings. That is something that I would consider invaluable, and it seems fairly doable. Is this something under consideration?

I really hate to be so critical. Hopefully these are all seen as helpful notes. Just a little frustrating that so much of this is still under construction. I find the draft and the early season transactions to be the most impactful transaction periods that lead to winning (or losing) leagues, and not being able have everything working properly this season has been a big downer.

Comment

Definitely appreciate the helpful notes. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm traveling this week but will get these items passed on to the techies.

Comment

Does anyone know what the "Points" are that LeagueSync spits out on these projection pages? I'm in several rotisserie leagues that I've added via LeagueSync, so I'm curious how they translate from rotisserie scoring to a "Points" output. Is it just some differently scaled auction value calculated in a similar manner as the CDG would calculate player values?

Comment

Working...
              X