Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

there are a lot of unfixed issues on the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are a lot of unfixed issues on the site.

I understand that the site was revamped for this season to promote a mobile app, but it has many issues that makes its current use very frustrating.

The projected totals portion on player pages does not add current stats and projections going forward.

Injuries are not addressed on same pages or on Depth charts /team pages.

The tilde and little marks above vowels and consonants in players' names make it tough to find players quickly on an excel sheet or when you type in player name in search.

On team pages there are no current stats listed at all.

The product was just not ready for roll out and I find myself going to different sites to find other information.
    Last edited by teddyballgame; 04-04-2024, 06:54 AM.

Thanks for the note... we were obviously in pre-season mode with the initial site launch, lots of energy into the Custom Draft Guide, etc. The pivot to in-season mode has been a bit slower than I'd like for sure. But most of the above, and other punch-list items, should get picked off in the next couple of days. Techies are aware and actively working on them. We'll likely get a site update posted Friday or over the weekend with a list of the things we've fixed/added.

For instance, last7/31 splits in PLink just dropped in this morning. Right as we hit Day 8 of the season.

Much more to come...

Comment

Still
      Not
      There

Comment

Originally posted by teddyballgame View Post

Still
        Not
        There
        Yes, I addressed that (along with a list of the stuff that did get fixed) in the site update I posted over the weekend. Injuries are coming this week...

Comment

[QUOTE=RAY@HQ;n1650219]

Yes, I addressed that (along with a list of the stuff that did get fixed) in the site update I posted over the weekend. Injuries are coming this week..(4/8)/QUOTE]

Injuries are still not listed on Depth chart pages, nor are they listed on team pages.

Comment

Covered in my site update last weekend.

Comment

Why did they do this new site during draft season. That's when a lot of us need it the most and it was a disaster.
              The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

It's very sluggish on my laptop. I won't be back next year

Comment

Originally posted by bowi8son View Post
                  Where specifically? The only thing that I see that's annoyingly sluggish is the first table on the General tab in Playerlink, and that should be fixed soon. Some of the bigger stats/projection tables are also slow, but that's kind of expected with the amount of data there.

Comment

Is there any function I could use to mirror the former MACK tool? It was invaluable to me. The League Sync does not support CBS SportsLine, our league site.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummus View Post
                      Is there any function I could use to mirror the former MACK tool? It was invaluable to me. The League Sync does not support CBS SportsLine, our league site.
                      The only current workaround is to create a free ESPN or Yahoo league and sync from that. Details here (scroll down to the Opening Day update re: LeagueSync)...https://www.baseballhq.com/articles/...te-updates-326

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

The only current workaround is to create a free ESPN or Yahoo league and sync from that. Details here (scroll down to the Opening Day update re: LeagueSync)...https://www.baseballhq.com/articles/...te-updates-326

Yes, I did that workaround , but it is useless. Doesn't show you projected stats with totals, so how do you compare needs within your league?

used to be able to see the results of what a trade might bring to your team (or not)

Comment

RotoLab!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowi8son View Post
                            Works just fine on my laptop. Overall, I like the new site after going through the learning curve

Comment

that's great, not my experience

Comment

Working...
                              X