Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y! Quirkly League 'Syncs', but no players shown on rosters / FAs etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y! Quirkly League 'Syncs', but no players shown on rosters / FAs etc...

I am only recently back in fantasy baseball after a 12 year absence. Good to find BBHQ still out here.

I have a 10 team mixed H2H Yahoo league where we play 19 different categories; well different than the Rotisserie that I grew up on.

The league syncs with all positive responses, no error messages. But my roster finds 'No data', as does Free Agents, Statistics or any other report I try to run.

The one quirky feature? My team name is Acuña Matata, which seems to confuse the BBHQ Leaguesync, which calls it Acua Matata.

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug Deakin
    "I don't know if it's good for baseball, but it sure beats hell out of rooming with Phil Rizzuto." -- Yogi Berra on Joe DiMaggio's marriage to Marilyn Monroe, quoted by The Boxing Register.

OK, never mind. Changing the team name to remove the 'ñ' and replace it with an English 'n' fixed the problem.

Doug

"I don't know if it's good for baseball, but it sure beats hell out of rooming with Phil Rizzuto." -- Yogi Berra on Joe DiMaggio's marriage to Marilyn Monroe, quoted by The Boxing Register.

Comment

Now that I look at things, not all of the players are showing on my roster.- never mind, I'm just having a bit of a learning curve issue.

Doug
      Last edited by ddeakin; 03-31-2024, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X