CDG lost font change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG lost font change

Last year, actually for several years, when viewing a player from CDG, when the link to that player was clicked on, that listing would fade in typeface. That was useful in quickly screening players who have been looked at. And it was useful when screening for possible roster changes. Currently when viewing players as before, the typeface no longer changes. That minor tweak will be missed, if it can't be brought back.
    10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
    Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

That's an interesting use of that feature. It was, as I recall, just the way the player's linked name changed color based on whether you had viewed his Playerlink page or not. It had no relationship to roster changes or anything else specific to the grid.

Comment

Right you are Ray. It was a small feature that was useful, whether reviewing aspects of my own team, or going through possible candidates for roster change. The color changes carried through to all the daily news and special articles throughout the week. And the reverse was also true (going from news, clicking on that Playerlink, changed the color on the CDG as well, giving a quick visual representation of that newly checked player's value related to my own league and team.} I assume therefor that this aspect has also been lost. I hope that is not the case. Consider my comments as a small squeaky wheel looking for some of the features possibly lost with the major changes of your site.
      10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
      Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Comment

I'll consider what we can do about it. Technically, that was a feature of your browser, not of the site. But I guess the way we're showing hyperlinks now doesn't allow the browser display for read links to work the same way. I'm not sure there's anything to be done here, but I'll poke at it a bit.

Comment

thanks Ray!

Comment

Working...
          X