Depth Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Charts

In the Rangers' area on the multi-team HTML depth chart, Jordan Montgomery is shown with an "F" (free agent) next to his name, which seems fine.

A couple (minor) requests: Could designations like that also be shown in the CSV download version of the Depth Chart, as well as on the team's depth chart page?
    * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
    QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Yes, we should do both of those. Will request those, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Yes, we should do both of those. Will request those, thanks.
      Thanks Ray.

Actually, another one that would be nice is if the CSV depth chart included an ID along with the player name... either MLBAM or HQ. Maybe there are two columns for each team - one with name and one with ID.

I'd like to be able to track who has been taken and who is available during my auction, and I need an ID in order to do that.

Thanks for considering.
      * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
      * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
      * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
      * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
      QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Comment

Agreed for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X