My keepers list isn't saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My keepers list isn't saving

After running my CDG, the keepers list didn't save. What am I missing?

I've heard this from one or two others, haven't found a root cause yet. Try creating a new league, see if that helps. Alternatively, paste the URL from your CDG (it's got a league number in it) here and I should be able to test it myself.

Comment

Comment

I set up a new league and it may be working now.

FYI...The first league I set up as soon as you rolled out the new website. Perhaps I jumped the gun.

Comment

That's not the URL I need, unfortunately. Take it from your results page, that should give you the right one. (It has a number on the end)

Comment

Experimented more...and it's still acting squirrelly. Keepers save for a couple of runs and then disappear or keeper salaries aren't being picked up.

Comment

Again, happy to help, just need more details and preferably your URL to be able to help.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, that's what I needed.

I see you had keepers switch on, but no keepers saved. I added two guys (Story and Bello). I went to a different web browser, and I still see them there. Do you see them now as well?

Important: even though the button next to each guy says 'save', you also need to go to the bottom of page and click either Save Settings or Run to save all of them to your league.

Let me know if that's the issue, and if you see Story/Bello there now.

Comment

Keepers seem to be saving. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X