CDG Future Improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Future Improvements?

Great job with recent CDG improvements. I'd like to offer a couple suggestions for new tweaks when you're ready to move ahead...

1. Position Settings for P, adding distinct SP/RP; would be nice to analyze Force Positions in my league with minimum SP/RP
    2. Add basic categories: Blown Saves, Fielding Errors
    3. Bonus points categories; it's great to have No Hitters and Perfect Games for my points league that uses them, why not GSHR or GIDP? I understand these stats are tough to project, but there have only been 24 PG in MLB history - show of hands, who had Phil Humber above $0 in 2012? LOL - certainly there's non-zero correlation of outcomes for 4-RBI hits with skill or team setting?
    4. H2H; incorporate the data for Consistency-Score articles into a new option for Valuation Method (Balanced, Top-Players, H2H/Weekly Consistency)

Thanks for all your hard work updating the site.

1 and 4 are good ideas, 1 is already on the list.

I honestly don't know how no hitters/perfect games got in there. We don't project those, nor do we project the other categories you mention in Blogs (or errors). That's the harder part of adding things to CDG, we actually have to have some data behind them.

Comment

Thanks, Ray. Makes sense where stats aren't available. Thanks for update, I appreciate all you do.

Comment

Working...
      X