RSS Feed Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed Update?

Has the RSS feed for the site been repaired? I'm still not finding anything through baseballhq.com.

Thanks!

Paging MikeK@HQ

Comment

How are you find/access the feeds? The old URLs though feedburner we’ve had should be getting updated now.

Comment

I’m using the Reeder app to manage my Feedly account. I’ve tried searching for baseballhq.com as well as the full rss feed URL.

Comment

I was able to get this figured out. The Reeder app was having issues, but going through Feedly directly allowed me to find the feed. Thanks for all you guys do!

Comment

Originally posted by beckryac View Post
            I was able to get this figured out. The Reeder app was having issues, but going through Feedly directly allowed me to find the feed. Thanks for all you guys do!
            Could you provide more details on how you fixed this in Feedly? Im still not getting new articles in Feedly. Thanx
            11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
            12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

What issues are you having with Feedly? I'm not familiar with it, but I just signed up and was able to find BHQ and it looks like it's up to date.
              Welcome to Feedly — the platform where businesses and curious minds stay ahead of the curve! We're passionate about helping teams track competitors, discover new trends, and research emerging security threats. Feedly AI is a collection of machine learning models that automatically collect, analyze, and help you share actionable insights from millions of sources in real-time.

Comment

Thank you Mike! Im not sure what the issue was as neither Feedly or the Google reader would pick them up when I was on the site. Using the URL you provided all the articles are now showing!

Thank you very much for sticking with this issue even though not a lot of members probably dont use it. Also kudos in general for the site upgrade! Im sure you have been putting in long hours the last several weeks and its much appreciated!
                11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

Working...
                X