CDG reflecting different values, when positions are forced or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG reflecting different values, when positions are forced or not

When I use CDG for my NL league ... 10 teams, 3 reserves, no keepers as of yet. It's the full player pool ...CDG shows slightly higher Batter values when positions are forced. For all positions. Pitcher values are unchanged. Pitchers have identical values, whether forced or not. This seems odd. Is this a system glitch?
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Yes, there is some weirdness in force positions. I'd recommend keeping it off for now, but expecting a fix for the issue soon.

Comment

Seems to me that not forcing positions gives a truer value for each player ...
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

The inflation mechanism is still not working properly with players losing value as a result of entering keepers with significant value. In addition, no forcing positions is not the answer as every player required to be rostered should have the minimum bid value. With drafts quickly approaching, this tool is necessary to determine of range of value for bidding purposes. I appreciate everyone’s hard work but the constant manta that is will be fixed tomorrow is growing old. Sorry that this is a little harsh but it’s a problem for many of us longtime subscribers that have been provided with great tools from HQ for many years.

I do appreciate the responsiveness and hard work but you’ve been overpromising and under delivering on the CDG program.

Comment

Those two issues (keeper values and force positions) are the top priorities now that points leagues are squared away. I was hoping to have those fixes last night, but they aren't quite ready. Coming very soon... once those are in, along with a few additional categories, the CDG should be good to go for the rest of March. We're almost there....

Comment

Working...
          X