CDG no option for keepers for points leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG no option for keepers for points leagues

When I try to set up a points league setup in the CDG, I don't get an option to use keepers and enter them. Am I missing it somewhere?

Also, any possibility of adding HR Allowed for pitchers in the points league setup?

Points league functionality in general is a bit behind... should have an updated about closing that gap this week.

Comment

Any chance I can use the CDG for it for a draft this weekend? Or should I be making other plans?

Comment

I'll know more by tonight, will post back here with info.

Comment

Is there any update on this? I need to figure out an alternative solution if this won't be fixed in the next few days.

Comment

Posted a site update this morning, still aiming for this week for full points support ($ values, grid, keepers).

Comment

Ray, will league settings also be updated to match rotisserie?
              Thanks,
              Scott
              Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Not sure. They never matched rotisserie exactly, some categories make sense in one format and not the other. But I'm aware of some missing on points side, yes.

Comment

Just trying to see any update. Do you think I will be able to enter keepers and get dollar values for points leagues before the weekend?

Comment

Yes, I'm expecting it today. Stay tuned...

Comment

Any chance HR Allowed can be a pitching category for points?

Comment

Not sure we're going to get to every missing category here, so I don't want to answer specifically to any one of them. But we're trying...

Comment

Just want to check in one more time. Can you give me a good idea if I can expect dollar values for points leagues today? If not, I really need to come up with another solution for my draft this weekend.

Comment

I don't know for sure. Tech team had said all of that was going to be done for this week. I've got a call with them this afternoon for status, I'll find out what they have for us. But I can't speak to what's ready/not ready until I talk to them.

Comment

Update: it's definitely coming today. I've got my hands on it, going to test it some this afternoon. It looks good. Points league dollar values, grid working properly, keepers just like in the roto section. Should be live around 5pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X