Playerlink Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerlink Page

As of now for the projected stats on the player link page - you don't include hits. It would be great if you could include hits between runs and home runs. Any chance you guys are going to make that happen? Thanks.

There might be room for one more column there. Probably won't revisit that until after Opening Day, though. Too much else to do in the meantime.

Comment

What happened to the "news" tab on the playerlink pages? that is one of the features I use the most on HQ... is that coming back? please say yes
      2015 NFBC Main Event League Champ (6th in Overall)

Comment

No, we've replaced that with the Content tab... been discussed a few places here, this is something Brent wrote about it recently:

Yes ... the Content tab is our replacement for that, but admittedly it's not exactly the same thing and does require a few more clicks to find the corresponding info.

Behind the scenes; this is a spot where we backed ourselves into a corner a bit on the previous site. While super useful on the user end, the curating of that News section was a wildly inefficient (from a staff resources perspective) and inconsistent (did not capture some important updates). Partially due to reader feedback, this is one of the areas we've identified as needing some tweaks, and have ideas in place to help streamline it. Stay tuned.​

Comment

ok. I wasn't sure where to find where else that was discussed, as I'm just digging into my draft research and just realized this omission today.
          Sad day indeed! Thanks for replying.
          2015 NFBC Main Event League Champ (6th in Overall)

Comment

Working...
          X